The MOVALT. Infrastructure Plan for the recharge of electric vehicles is allocating a budget of 15M. € to apply within the framework of the plan.
The General Directorate of IDAE informed that the telematic aid management system was. activated on January 23 and that the access to the application will be through the electronic IDEA headquarters.
Tabla de contenidos
The investment in recharging infrastructure encourages a greater growth in the number of electric vehicles. Estimated saving is 0.85 toe/year per conventional vehicle replaced for more than 10 years.
Battery recharging systems for electric vehicles will be the object of help, both in the form. of direct acquisition and financing operations by renting. As a guide, you can deploy a charging infrastructure for the following uses:
- Public use in the non-residential sector. (public car parks, hotels, shopping centers, universities, hospitals, industrial parks, sports centers, etc.)
- Private and / or public use in parking areas of private and public. companies, to serve their workers, customers and their own fleet
- Public use on public roads, urban and interurban roadways and companies
- Public use in road network
MOVALT Infrastructure Plan
15M€, to apply to the requests made within the framework of the Plan.
Aid under the modality of monetary delivery without consideration, with an amount. equal to 60% of the eligible investment (VAT or IGIC not included) in the case of public entities that do not develop. any type of commercial or commercial activity and Small Companies. and 40% of the eligible investment (VAT or IGIC not included) for the rest of the companies.
It will be incompatible with any other aid from the General State Administration, Autonomous Communities. or Local Entities for the same purpose, but with other grants or subsidies. established through European Union programs.
– Beneficiaries. Private companies and other types of legal entities whose Tax Identification Number (NIF). begins with A, B, C, D, E, F, G, J, N, R, W.
– The Local Entities and the public entities linked or dependent on them, provided. that they follow the provisions, in relation to the max. term of payment to suppliers, in the Organic Law 2/2012, of April 27, of Budgetary Stability and Financial Sustainability.
– The Administrations of the Autonomous Communities and the public entities linked or dependent. on them, provided they comply with the provisions. of Article 20.3 of the Organic Law 2/2012, of April 27, on Budgetary Stability. and Financial Sustainability, and remaining applicable legislation .
Other public entities linked or dependent on the General State Administration.
Operations will be eligible if they are. carried out after the date of presentation of the request for help.
For public entities – approval of the contract documents.
For private companies – signing of the contract.
Comply with the ITC-BT-52, have a level of communication between vehicle and recharging station in Mode 3 or Mode 4, OCPP communication protocol in cases of public recharge, and comply with the security standards that are applicable.
In addition, depending on the type of recharge, it must have the following characteristics:
– Conventional charging point: Power equal to or greater than 7 kW, and less than 15 kW
– Semi-rapid charging point (in alternating or direct current): Power equal to or greater than 15 kW, and less than 40 kW. In alternating current, equipped with, at least, an AC Type 2 (Menekes) connector and direct current, equipped with at least the CCS (Combo) as defined in the IEC 62196 standard
– Rapid charging point: Power equal to or greater than 40 kW and less than 100 kW. It can be equipped simultaneously with the following connectors as defined in the IEC 62196 standard: CCS (Combo), CHAdeMO and alternating current, being only mandatory to have the European standard.
– Ultra fast charging point: Power equal to or greater than 100 kW. It can be equipped simultaneously with the following connectors as defined in the IEC 62196 standard: CCS (Combo), CHAdeMO and alternating current only being required to have the European standard.
The civil work, the wiring and its installation from the final electrical panel from which the circuit derives until the point of connection of the vehicle.
The installation of smart meters is not considered eligible, which will have to be facilitated by the electricity companies to the consumers (end users or recharge managers), generally under a rental regime.
Applications for participation in this program will be. made electronically through the application that will be available at the IDAE’s electronic headquarters (https://sede.idae.gob.es/lang/) according to the procedure published there.
Once the budget reservation request has been registered, the applicant will have a period of 180 calendar days, counted from the moment of making said reservation, to load in the software application all the necessary documentation to confirm the installation of the point of recharge
Deadline for submission of applications
More information: lugenery.com